How can I return or complain about my goods?
- Please fill out the online form , it's very simple
How do panties work?
- Bodylok is underwear that absorbs your period. Each pair is made with a patented design that wicks away moisture, controls odor, is super-absorbent and leak-proof. This means it will keep you fresh and dry. The products are ultra-thin for maximum comfort. Check out our How It Works page to learn more.
How much liquid can the panties hold?
- Bodylok with medium absorption can hold up to 2 regular tampons in the amount of liquid (16-18 ml)
- Bodylok with strong absorption can hold up to 4 regular tampons in the amount of liquid (33-36 ml).
- Our absorption levels vary according to the style chosen. We recommend trying Bodylok panties for the first time at home to see how they work best for your body. It is important for every woman to understand that the density of fluid can be different. Therefore, the values mentioned above are based on our tests, but they can sometimes differ.
Why do we manufacture goods in Asia?
- The development and design of the product, the construction of cuts and all strategic activities necessary for the perfect functioning of the brand take place in the Czech Republic. Production takes place in China, in carefully selected factories, where through our quality manager we oversee precise procedures and adherence to a high standard, which makes us different from companies that only import Chinese goods. We chose Asian production because there is currently no one else on the market who can provide us with technology, materials and processing at such a high level in relation to the price than China. We regularly visit manufacturers and check the quality of production. We work exclusively with a family business that has 10 employees.
How do I choose the right underwear size?
- Use our handy size chart to determine your hip and waist measurements.
How do I know what level of absorption to buy?
- To find out which Bodylok briefs would suit you best. Consider how moderate/heavy your cycle will be throughout the week of your period. Below is an example:
For example :
During the heaviest days of your period, heavy period panties have the absorbency of the equivalent liquid value of 4 tampons. You can use it, for example, at night.
For the days towards the end of your cycle, mid period panties can absorb up to the equivalent of 1 to 2 tampons worth of fluid.
Every woman is original in her own way and you need to approach your body individually.
How often to change panties?
This is very individual.
It always depends on the strength of your period. Every woman has a different approach to wearing period underwear, and for most women it's their first time. Therefore, it is nonsense to convince you that the panties will last all day for up to 12 hours.
There is a group of women who wear panties for 6-8 hours. Some up to 12 hours. Other women have trouble changing panties when they are at work or traveling. This all needs to be thought through and tested first. As we recommend above, try our panties at home first and then see. If you are traveling or at work, we recommend buying a waterproof cover for used panties.
Are panties harmful to my body?
- Absolutely no! We take the health and safety of our customers seriously. Therefore, all materials for Bodylok products are thoroughly tested by our supplier for harmful chemicals and independently certified. The materials meet and have GOTS certification, OEKO-TEX Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX®
Test samples are tested by independent Öko-Tex institutions for pH value, formaldehyde content, presence of pesticides, extract, heavy metal content, chlorinated organic carriers and preservatives such as pentachlorophenol and tetrachlorophenol. The presence of allergenic and potentially carcinogenic substances is also tested
How does the membrane regulate odor?
- The NANOLOK layer, our technology, has an application of non-migratory silver commonly used in performance and medical devices to control odor and the spread of bacteria. "Non-migrating" means that it won't come off your underwear and that it only reacts to bacteria *on the fabric*, not on the skin (so your vaginal microbiome stays fresh and balanced!). You also need to choose according to the material.
How are panties washed?
- Rinse the underwear in lukewarm water
- TIP: You can soak the panties in the sink in lukewarm water with one cup of white vinegar. Soak for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Put in the washing machine as usual at a maximum of 40 degrees. Do not use fabric softener, it can affect the absorption functionality. To extend the life of the panties, we recommend using a laundry bag .
- We recommend drying the panties naturally only by hanging them up.
- Do not tumble dry the panties
- Do not dry in direct sunlight
- Do not dry on a very hot heater
Can I wear panties as a swimsuit?
- We do not recommend wearing underwear as swimwear as we cannot guarantee that the technology will work in water.
I have sensitive skin. What are the panties made of?
- We produce 4 types of menstrual panties. Each product has a different composition. We recommend watching the composition of the material when purchasing and choosing the right type accordingly. The most suitable material for sensitive skin is material from Modal or Bamboo or Cotton
Can I use menstrual panties after giving birth?
Many new mothers use period panties in the weeks after giving birth.
Moms recommend our panties for heavy periods.
Hygiene needs and facts? What is our mission?
- Having the right products to feel fresh and confident.
- They realize that they are unnecessarily burdening their country with waste and they still have to worry about regularly buying hygiene supplies.
- More than 8 billion pads and tampons are thrown away each year, and the average menstruating person uses
11,000 pads, tampons.
- What happens to disposable products when they are thrown away?
- A tampon takes 6 months to biodegrade, and pads and applicators sit in landfills for centuries!
- How can I reduce my environmental waste with the products I choose?
- We found that 30% of people with periods are willing to try products that are kinder to our nature. It's important to use whatever works best for you. If you want to contribute to reducing our planet's waste, try Bodylok reusable products.
Can I sell Bodylok products in my shop?
- If you are interested in selling our products, please contact us .